Privacy landscaping has become one of the most popular outdoor living projects. Privacy screening with landscaping is a natural looking barrier between neighbors. Evergreen trees are usually the best solution. However, a blend of the right landscaping materials are the key to a successful tasteful area. Mr. Outdoor Living can help you make your yard gorgeous and private.
Some of the specific types of evergreen trees we recommend and install are:
- Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae
- A 30 gallon (6’ – 8’ tall) at the time of install can grow to massive heights between 20 to 40 feet tall and spread out to be about 12 to 20 feet wide.
- Yoshino Cryptomeria
- A 30 gallon (6’ – 8’ tall) at the time of install can grow to massive heights between 30 to 40 feet tall and spread out to be about 15 to 20 feet wide.
- Little Gem Magnolia
- A 15 gallon (approx. 5’ tall) at the time of install can grow to heights between 20 to 30 feet tall and spread out to be about 10 to 15 feet wide.
- Nellie Stevens Holly
- A 15 gallon (approx. 5’ tall) at the time of install can quickly grow to heights between 15 to 20 feet tall and spread out to be about 10 feet wide.
- Emerald Green Arborvitae
- A 10 gallon (approx. 5’ tall) at the time of install can slowly grow to heights between 8 to 12 feet tall and spread out to be about 3 to 4 feet wide.
Mr. Outdoor Living knows what should go where and why. Furthermore, the right blend, spacin, and number of trees are very important. We sometimes can us large shrubs for privacy screening. Some of our landscaping suggestions are Osmnathus Fragrans, Yultide Camellias, Ruby Loropetalums and several varieties of Hollys.
The colorful smaller shrubs between the large privacy trees help create a landscape of majestic beauty. Privacy screening doesn’t have to be a white vinyl or wood fence. You can have pretty plants and trees. A clean bed edge needs to defined and dug out properly. A quality mulch like Double Hammered Hardwood or high-end LongLeaf pine needles complete the job.
You deserve to enjoy your yard and patio without the distraction of neighbors. A privacy landscaping project with Mr. Outdoor Living is well worth the investment. Professional and state-of-the-art landscaping is what we do at Mr. Outdoor Living. Your custom landscape design and precise plantings is our expertise.
Call, text, email, FaceBook, or Instant Messenger us to get connected. We look forward to providing you with your free design, discussion and price.